- The Community Association is responsible for the oversight, bookings and activity of the Pirongia Community Centre, which is on the corner of Crozier and Ross Streets. The facilities are available for hire at very reasonable rates. Under the current Covid19 Traffic Light framework, the facilities are offered as a whole - ie only one hirer can be on site at any given time.
- The chapel comprises an open, carpeted space, with small kitchenette and single toilet. Access from both from and back doors.
- The hall comprises a large, wooden (sprung) floored space with attached kitchen and servery area. A single toilet adjoins the space. Access from both front and back doors. The halls also has several small rooms suitable for storage or display.
- The reserve to the front of the building is managed by council, and requires permission for use. The grassed areas surround both buildings are usable during hiring.
- The site is also the home of the 'Sharing Shed'.
- There is no specific car parking on site, although plenty of on street parking is available on two sides of the site.
- Bookings are required, and a bond payable in advance.
- The buildings are available for one-off, casual, and permanant hire.
contact us for more information